Recent college graduate looking to launch my career as a Software Engineer/ Blockchain developer. My professional aspiration is high, all I need is an opportunity to show the unconventional thinking and awesomeness I can bring to the table.
• Worked alongside a team of six members, and successfully developed a Proof-of-Concept blockchain storage DApp which simulates the functioning of the actual product that the company plans to build in the future.
• Explored various storage platforms, and after thorough scrutiny of their pros and cons selected Sia storage platform.
• Learned and utilized my knowledge of Solidity, and developed BDIToken on the Ethereum Ropsten network.
Fitness Attendant, Recreation and Wellness Center UCF
• Ensured a safe workout environment for patrons, engaged with them and assisted them with their fitness routines.
Member, National Services Scheme (Indian Government public service program)
• Participated in the social welfare of the local community.
Columnist, YoVizag magazine, India
• Contributed to the growing popularity of the magazine by writing fitness and wellness related articles.
Team Manager, AIESEC INDIA (International Non-Profit Organization)
• Managed a team of three members, and helped students find the right project to volunteer abroad.
I often find myself reading books or browsing the web to learn about anything related to Astronomy/ Science and current affairs. When it's game time, I sweat it out by playing sports like Badminton, Racquetball and Tennis. To get the neurons slogging, I play Chess once in a while.
I'm working towards my aspiration of becoming a great crypto-trader by catering a handsome portion of my time everyday to getting a whiff of the happenings in the cryptocurrency market. I enjoy talking to new people, exploring various perspectives/ attitudes towards life and familiarizing myself with various cultures. I would love to travel to as many countries as possible by the age of thirty. My ambition is to be a great leader one day and I'm constantly working on things that hone my leadership skills.